Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thanks, But It's Only Just Begun!



I would like to take this time out to thank everyone who read, followed, and commented on Chicago, As I See It. I have been granted an opportunity to write for ChicagoNow Sports on chicagonow.com/blogs/as-i-see-it/

So everyone who enjoyed "Chicago, As I See It", your in store for even greater sports perspective and outlook.

Once again I truly appreciate everyones support and loyalty to chipride.blogspot.com and get ready for great new improvements, insight, giveaways, and polls.

And not to mention the 1st Annual Chicago's Finest Awards ("The Windy's")......coming soon!

Once again the new location for "Chicago, As I See It" is chicagonow.com/blogs/as-i-see-it/  

First post should be up in a couple days. Thanks, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment